Life at a hostel is not easy. For many of us, it is the first time when we are obliged to do every chore on our own. We have limited resources along with the strict discipline. If you are lucky, you may get some good companions but still the lack of resources may cause trouble.
Well, here are few life hacks that may help you to deal with some of your problems.
1. Heavy sleeper? This will help you. Simply put your phone in a cup.
This could be the ultimate trick for the ones dealing with low attendance right now.
2. Cleaning the spaces between the keyboards could be quite a tough job. This may help.
3. In case of power cut, this may help to cool down the temperature of the room on a summer night.
Hand a wet towel in the room.
4. Don’t pile your used clothes on a chair. It will only make your room messy and take a lot of space.
Rather put them in a box and put the box under your bed. This way it won’t acquire any space.
5. Not enough space in the cupboard? Instead of putting them randomly, fold them and then put them inside.
6. It may look girly but it is not. Instead, it is quite helpful.
If you have too many keys or many people share the keys that look alike, this one is the best option for them. Paint the keys so that you will never confuse again.
7. It would help you to keep a check on your daily consumption of water.